miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

1º bach. Homework

*Read the sentences and choose the right option. You don't need to write the whole exercise, just the number of the sentence and the option.

1. The play was really __- in fact, I was so __ that I fell asleep.
a. bored/ bored
b. bored/ boring
c. boring/ boring
d. boring/ bored

2. My friend lost her job, she hasn't got any money and she has to move out of her flat. She's really unhappy and __, and her situation makes me feel __ too.
a. depressed/ depressed
b. depressed/ depressing
c. depressing/ depressing
d. depressing/ depressed

3. I'm going to Mexico next month, and I'm really __ about it. Foreign travel is really __!
a. excited/ excited
b. excited/ exciting
c. exciting/ exciting
d. exciting/ excited

4. I think that an academic subject is only __ if the teacher or the lecturer talks about it in an __ way.
a. interested/ interested
b. interested/ interesting
c. interesting/ interesting
d. interested/ interesting

5. My job is extremely __. At the end of each day I'm absolutely __.
a. tired/ exhausted
b. tired/ exhausting
c. tiring/ exhausting
d. tiring/ exhausted

6. He told me a most __ story about his days as a footballer. He's a very __ person.
a. entertained/ amused
b. entertained/ amusing
c. entertaining/ amusing
d. entertaining/ amused

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario