martes, 10 de noviembre de 2015

3º eso. Homework

1. Complete the story using past simple and past continuous.
I (walk) home when I (hear) a woman shout. "That's one of them!", she said. I (look) up quickly. Two women looked very annoyed and a man (run) towards me! I was scared so I ran. While I was trying to escape, I could hear the man behind me. He (shout) loudly. "Stop!", he (say). "Police!" Police? I (stop) inmediately.
"I (not know) you were a police officer", I said. The man (not wear) a uniform. He (take) me back to the shop. The women (clean) some paint off the wall. "Vandalism's a serious crime", the police officer said. While I was explaining that I was innocent, one of the women (speak). "I'm sorry!", she said. "I wasn't looking carefully. This isn't one of the boys. They (not carry) school bags".

2. Complete the sentences using an adverb.
a. My speak speaks English really ___. She lived in England for ten years.
b. The party was in the garden. ___, the sun was shining.
c. We got to the airport ___ and missed the plane.
d. I revised really ___ and wasn't ready for the exam.
e. Everyone worked ___ on the project and the teacher was delighted.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario