viernes, 13 de noviembre de 2015

1º bach. Homework

*Use past tenses, present perfect or past perfect tenses to complete these sentences.
1.We ............................... in Bristol from January to March. (stay)
2.Where is my wine? Someone ............................ my wine! (drink)
3.When you .......................... , ...................... you ............................................. fast? (crash, drive)
4. I'm sorry. Dad isn't here. He ............................. our neighbour's flat right now. (decorate)
5. What a nice coat! Where .......... you ............ it? (buy)
6. At 6 o'clock last week he ......................................... an action film in the cinema (see)
7. I want to learn French. But I ............................. yet. (not start)
8. We didn't want to spend our holiday in Strobl because .............. already ................. there. (be)
9.  ................ you  ever ............... to London? (be)
10. Oh, no! I .................................... my way. What shall I do? (lose)
11. Jim ............................... the dishes after dinner. The kitchen sink is full of plates. (not wash)
12. She ....................................... three clients since the morning. (contact)
13. I couldn't help you. I ..................................your problems. (not understand)
14. Does he know about it? ............. you ................ him yet? (tell)
15. Bill admitted that he .......................................... the catalogue to the agency. (not send)
16. As soon as I ................................. the message, I ..................................... my house. (get, leave)
17. While Maggie ............................ a new jumper, Jill and I ........................................ . (knit, read)
18. Here he is! He ............................. for me all the time, he ..................... for Ann! (not look, wait)
19. ...................... you in your room at 5.30? - Yes, I think I ........................ my suitcase. (be, pack)
20. Nice to meet you! I ............................... you for 10 years. What ............... you ........................... all this time? (not see, do)

* Choose the correct adjective.
1. My nephew was (amusing / amused) by the clown.
2. It’s so (frustrating / frustrated)! No matter how much I study I can’t seem to remember this vocabulary.
3. This lesson is so (boring / bored)!
4. I’m feeling (depressed / depressing), so I’m going to go home, eat some chocolate, and go to bed early with a good book.
5. I thought her new idea was absolutely (fascinated / fascinating).
6. This maths problem is so (confusing / confused). Can you help me?
7. The teacher was really (amusing / amused) so the lesson passed quickly.
8. The journey was (exhausting / exhausted)! Twelve hours by bus.
9. The plane began to move in a rather (alarming / alarmed) way.
10. He was (frightening / frightened) when he saw the spider.
11. I was really (embarrassing / embarrassed) when I fell over in the street.
12. That film was so (depressing / depressed)! There was no happy ending for any of the characters.
13. I’m sorry, I can’t come tonight. I’m completely (exhausting / exhausted).
14. We are going in a helicopter? How (exciting / excited)!
15. Don’t show my baby photos to people, Mum! It’s so (embarrassing / embarrassed)!

2 comentarios:

  1. Buenos días maestro soy Ana Garcia Rivas y le escribo para preguntarle si puedes poner las notas de los verbos irregulares para saber quien tiene que hacer la recuperación el lunes. Gracias un saludo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por un administrador del blog.

    ResponderEliminar