viernes, 23 de octubre de 2015

1º bach. Homework

*Put the Past Simple or the Past Perfect.
1. I didn't recognise / hadn't recognised Sue, because she cut / had cut her hair.
2. I arrived / had arrived at the shop at 6.45, but it already closed / had already closed.
3. David didn't play / hadn't played the match because he hurt / had hurt his leg.
4. When I looked / had looked everywhere for my car keys, I started / had started to panic.
5. When he had finished / finished his dinner he sat down / had sat down to watch TV.
6. It was / had been a film I didn't see / hadn't seen before.
7. When their mum _______________ (come) home last night, the children _______________ (eat) their dinner.
8. Yesterday I _______________ (see) a woman who _______________ (be) at school with my grandfather. Isn't it strange?
9. It started to rain and I _______________ (remember) that I _______________ (forget) to close my bedroom window.
10. I _______________ (find) a book that I ______ never _______________ (read)
11. We _______________ (try) to change the plane tickets but it was too late they ______ already ___________ (edit) the boarding pass.
12. I _______________ (think) I _______________ (met) this girl before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario