jueves, 8 de octubre de 2015

1º bach. Homework

1. Complete the interview using present tenses of suitable verbs. Add between on and three words. Sometimes there may be more than one possible answer.
Interviewer: How long (be) a wildlife photographer, Karen?
Karen: Since I left college three years ago.
I: (you like) your work?
K: Yes! I'm lucky to have such an interesting job. I (travel) all over the world.
I: How many different countries (you work) this year?
K: I worked in Kenya in May, then New Zealand. And now I (work) here in Brazil. I (be) here for three weeks.
I: What exactly (you do) in Brazil?
K: I (take) photos of wildlife in the Amazon rainforest.
I: (you see) many animals?
K: Oh, yes. I (see) something new every day. I (take) thousands of photos already. today, I saw a snake.
I: A snake! Oh dear! Was it a dangerous one?
K: Yes, it was extremely dangerous. (You want) to see a photo of it? Look!
I: Aaagh! It (look) like a piece of wood.

2. Correct the sentences. Two sentences are correct.
a. She can't speak to you now because she works.
b. What book have you read at the moment?
c. How often do you go to concerts?
d. It's already 9 o'clock and I didn't text anyone yet!
e. I work in a café twice a week.
f. How often are you seeing your grandparents?
g. I can't see Tom anywhere. Do you know where he's been?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario