lunes, 5 de octubre de 2015

1º eso. Homework

*Traduce los siguientes textos. Si tienes problemas puedes usar un diccionario o la web www.wordreferece.com   Por favor, no uses el traductor de Google.

1. Hi! My name's Adela. I've got photos of my friends on my homepage. Take a look!
2. This is Rita. She's my best friend. Rina has got long, dark hair and big, blue eyes. Her favourite colour is orange.
3. This is my friend Fiona. She's got long, red hair and freckles. She's got big, green eyes. Green is Fiona's favourite colour.
4. My friend Jason has got short, dark hair and brown eyes. His favourite sport is football. Rina thinks he's cute! ;-)
5. My friend Danny has got short, fair hair and blue eyes. In this photo, Danny is with his little sister, Tanya. She's got long, fair hair and blue eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario