miércoles, 18 de octubre de 2017

2º eso PMAR. Homework.

1. Completa las oraciones con la forma correcta afirmativa de HAVE GOT.
1. Sue ____________ two sisters and one brother.
2. Mr and Mrs West ____________ three sons.
3. Tony and I are drummers. We ____________ drums at home.
4. Jonathan ____________ a skateboard. It’s red and blue.
5. The dogs ____________ a little house.
6. The baby ____________ two teeth.
7. Moira and Mac ____________ a helicopter.
8. Jim is ill. He ____________ a temperature.
9. My brother ____________ a new T-shirt.
10. I ____________ a computer in my room.

2. Transforma las oraciones del ejercicio 1 en NEGATIVA.

3. Completa las oraciones con la forma correcta afirmativa de TO BE o HAVE GOT.


1. I __ tall.

2. I __ blue eyes.

3. She __ small.

4. They __ long hair.

5. She __ a small nose.

6. You __ English.

7. We __ a globe.

8. You __ long fingers.

9. He __ a teacher.

10. He __ a big mouth.

4. Transforma las oraciones del ejercicio 3 en NEGATIVA.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario