miércoles, 11 de octubre de 2017

2º eso PMAR. Homework

1) Corrige los errores de las siguientes frases:
1. When I was in Paris, I stayed at a friend house.
2. My uncle is my father brother.
3. David wife is a cleaning lady.
4.Victoria’s aunt oldest son is musician.
5. My brother job is very interesting.
2) Elige la respuesta correcta
  1. My _________ friends have got a VW car. (parent’s/parents’)
  2. My _________ mother is my aunt. (cousin’s/cousins’)
  3. My father is my ______________ son. (grandmother’s/grandmothers’)
  4. My _______ husband is my uncle. (aunt’s/aunts’)
  5. My ____________ brothers are funny. (girlfriends’ /girlfriend’s)
  6. My __________ name is Bob. (fathers’/father’s)
  7. My _______ are cool. (teacher’s/teachers’)
  8. My _______ names are Pete and Ted. (uncle’s/uncles’)
  9. My _______ name is Eduardo. (uncle’s/uncles’)
  10. My _________ names are Kate and Jennifer. (sister’s/sisters’)
3) Completa las oraciones con la forma correcta del verbo TO BE o HAVE GOT, según su significado. Escribe el mismo verbo en afirmativa y negativa en cada oración.

1. I _________ Spanish. 

2. They ________ maths. 

3. We ________ a little hungry. 

4. He ________ a lot of money.

5. These students ________ very intelligent.

6. Thomas ________ two children.

7. I ________ lazy.

8. Mary ________ 24 years old.

9. The athletes ________ tired. 

10. He ________ your atlas.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario