viernes, 22 de abril de 2016

1º Bach. Homework

*Complete the sentences. They may be first, second or third conditionals.

(1) I think you were very rude to her. If I (be) you I (apologise).

(2) Sorry, she's not here at the moment. If I (see) her I (tell) her you're looking for her.

(3) If you (do) that again I (kill) you.

(4) She would never have come to Spain if her brother (not be) here.

(5) If you (be) in my situation, what (you-do)?

(6) If you (not smoke) so many cigarettes, you (not cough) so much.

(7) You would find it much easier to get up in the morning if you (go) to bed earlier.

(8) If she (not find) a job in that office, she (not meet) the man she finally married.

(9) Today's offer: if you (buy) two cheeseburgers, you (get) one free.

(10) If I (not get) up late I (not miss) the train, and if I (not miss) the train I (not be) late for work.

(11) If it (start) raining I (not go) to the beach this afternoon.

(12) We (not be) in this position now if you (save) your money instead of spending it. 

*Rewrite the sentences, using "If only" / "I wish".
1.- Unfortunately, the teacher won’t cancel the English test. 
-I wish …………………………………………………………. . 
2.- Joe is sorry that he ate all the chocolates. 
- Joe wishes …………………………………………………….. . 
3.- I don’t know the answer. 
- I wish ………………………………………………………….. . 
4.- I’m sad that we don’t have a dog. 
- I wish …..……………………………………………………. . 
5.- Our team didn’t practise enough so we lost. 
-We wish ...………………………………………………….. . 
6.- She told them a lie. 
- She wishes .………………………………………………….. . 
7.- I don’t have any water with me. 
-I’m really thirsty! I wish ……….……..………………………………………. . 
8.- My parents think Mark is impolite. 
-I wish ..….…………………………………………………… . 
9.- The shoes I bought were uncomfortable. 
-I wish …….…………..………………………………………. . 
10.- Paul wants Kate to notice him. 
-Paul wishes …………………………………………………… . 
11.- All her friends ski so well. 
- She wishes ……………………………………………………. . 
12.- Daniel spent all his pocket money, and he has got none left. 
-He wishes ….………………………………………………….. . 
13.- Their neighbour’s car makes a terrible noise. 
-They wish ….………………………………………………….. . 
14.- I really want a computer. 
- I wish my father ………..………………………………………. . 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario