domingo, 17 de abril de 2016

1º Bach. Homework

Disculpad, por error colgué la entrada en otro blog.
*Put the verbs in brackets into the correct tenses:
1. If you (find) a skeleton in the cellar, don't mention it to anyone.
2. If you pass your examination, we (have) a party.
3. What (happen) if I press this button?
4. I should have voted for her if I (have) a vote then.
5. If you go to Paris where you (stay)?
6. If someone offered to buy you one of those righs, which you (choose)?
7. The flight may be cancelled if the fog (get) thicker.
8. If the milkman (come), tell him to leave two pints.
9. Someone (sit) on your glasses if you leave them.
10.- You would play better bridge if you (not talk)

*Complete the sentences. Use first, second or third conditionals. Watch the number at the end of the sentences!
 1.- I forgot the car keys at home. I was late for work. (1).
2.- She hasn't got a university degree. She'd like to have a better job. (2)
3.- I spent all my money on cigarettes. I need a dictionary. (3).
4.- You might see my sister. I need to tell her that our father's gone on a business trip. (1, use SHOULD).
5.- Susan is going to fail almost every subject this year. She wants to go to university. (1)
6.- He's not handsome. He'd like to have a beautiful girlfriend. (2, use MIGHT in the main clause).
7.- The prison warder was having lunch. The prisoners escaped. (3).
8.- I need a typewriter. It costs a lot of money. (1)
9.- I don't have enough time. I like reading very much.(2)
10.- I don't like cooking. I always eat in restaurants (2)

*Translate the sentences.
1)Iré a París si tengo dinero.
2)Iría a París si tuviera dinero.
3)Habría ido a París si hubiera tenido dinero.
4)Me casaré contigo si me quieres.
5)Me casaría contigo si me quisieras.
6)Me habría casado contigo si me hubieras querido.
7)Iremos de vacaciones si compramos un coche.
8)Iríamos de vacaciones si compráramos un coche.
9)Habríamos ido de vacaciones si hubiéramos comprado un coche.
10)Si vas a ver esa película, no dormirás.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario