miércoles, 27 de enero de 2016

1º bach. Homework

*Join the sentences using relative pronouns. Watch the prepositions in formal and informal clauses!
1. Brenda is a friend. I went on holiday with her.
2. This is Mr Jensen. His son Tom plays in our team.
3. Her book was published last year. It became a bestseller.
4. This is the bank. I borrowed the money from it.
5. The person is at the door. I told you about her.
6. Jack had to take a bus. His car had broken down.
7. My bike has disappeared. I left it at the gate.
8. The bag was found later. The robbers put the money in it.
9. The medicine had no effects at all. The doctor gave it to me.
10. Peter decided to change his seat. He couldn't see the screen.
11. The flight IB465 was cancelled. John was leaving on it.
12. I really liked the tea. You made it to me this morning.
13. The boy told me the answers. I was sitting next to him in the exam.
14. My wallet was found in the street. It contained €1000.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario