jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

1º bach. Homework

*Make one sentence from the two short ones.
1. She worked for a man. The man used to be an athlete.
2. They called a lawyer. My sister knows that laywer.
3. I sent an email to my brother. My brother lives in Australia.
4. The customer liked the waitress. The customer was from Poland.
5. We broke the computer. The computer belonged to my father.
6. The glass was new. I dropped the glass.
7. She bought some books in the shop. There were special prices in that shop.
8. They live in a city. The city is in the north of England.
9. The man is in the garden. His car is parked in front of yours.
10. The girl works in a bank. The girl is from India.
11. My sister has three children. My sister lives in Australia.
12. The waiter was rude. The waiter was wearing a blue shirt.
13. I didn't find the key. You had lost the key yesterday.
14. The table got broken. Its legs were made of ebony.
15. A man stole my television. He used to live in my neighbourhood.
16. The fruit is on the table. The fruit isn’t fresh.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario