martes, 28 de abril de 2015

4º eso. Homework.

1st AND 2nd CONDITIONAL SENTENCES
1. If I ___________ wings, I would fly every day.
2. I would feel very lonely if I _________ any friends.
3. I ___________ the homework if you helped me.
4. Would you visit me abroad if you __________ older?
5. If Peter visits me at the weekend, we ____________ chess.
6. Will Susan phone us if she ___________ home before 8 pm?
7. I would be in panic if I ____________ a snake.
8. What ____ you ________ if you won the lottery?
9. If I ____________ you, I wouldn't tell him the truth.
10. If the weather ____________ nice tomorrow, we'll go walking.
11. My son ______________ a bike if he gets good grades at school.
12. My parents will let me drive the car if I ____________ careful.

1 comentario:

  1. Maestro,soy Carlos de 4ºD podrías poner como se llama el rap para escucharlo.Saludos.

    ResponderEliminar