domingo, 12 de abril de 2015

4º eso. Homework



*Circle the correct future tense phrase in the following sentences. Then say if the sentence is a prediction, logical deduction, plan, intention…
1. I am feeling energetic. So, I think I (will / am going to) wash my car.
2. It has been decided that we (will / are going to) to climb Mount Everest next week
3
3. Who wants to come with me to the movie tonight?
-Oh that sounds fun. I (will / am going to) come with you.
4. We have already made plans for the vacation. We have decided that we (will / are going to) visit Uncle Bill in Montana
5. Tonight seems like a nice night to be outside. I think I (will / am going to) go for a walk after dinner.
6. -Have you thought about what you want to do after college?
-Yes, I have decided that I (will / am going to) become an engineer.
7. I guess I (will / am going to) help you clean the kitchen if no one else will.
8. My car tires look low on air. I think I (will / am going to) fill them up at the next
gas station.
9. The weather man said that it (will / is going to) rain tomorrow.
10. Okay, I have an idea. After we play the game, we (will / are going to) get some ice cream!
11. I think my dad said we (will / are going to) go to the beach this weekend.
12. If the bus (will not / is not going to) start, how will we get to school on time?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario