jueves, 9 de abril de 2015

4º eso. Homework

  1. EMAIL FROM ROBERT TO SUZY
“Maybe you didn't receive my e-mail, so here it is again:

Suzanne, I'm emailing you so you'll stop calling me. You've really annoyed me. I told you that Saturday and Sunday were two days that were simply impossible for us to meet. I have very little time with my friends, and it is sacred. Sunday with my family even more so.
I skipped my friend's engagement party to be with you on Friday and I thought that we could have a dignified farewell on Saturday morning.
For you to even suggest that we meet after all that I confided in you was wrong. You were putting me under a pressure I didn't deserve. It's a pity, because I thought we had had a nice few days.
Such is life! Please respect my request. I wish you well.
You have no idea what I'm going through with my family right now. Have you no dignity? Please, leave me alone!!”
Robert

  1. Describe the kind of man and woman reflected in the text.
  2. What happened before this email, in your opinion?
  3. Underline polite and impolite expressions.
  4. Imagine you are Suzy. Write a short email for Robert.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario