jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018

Refuerzo inglés 4º ESO. Homework

1. Put the verbs into the correct tense (present simple OR present continuous):

The train always ________ (1: leave) on time.
"What's the matter? Why ________ (2: cry/you)?"
That's strange. They________ (3: not to watch) TV. 

He_________ (4: not to speak) very good English.
Please be quiet! I_________ (5: do) my homework. 

Where__________ (6: live/they)?
Listen! John __________ music! (7: play)
I never __________ (8: go) to the swimming pool.

Harold Black's a famous pianist. He___________(9: give) two or three concerts every week. He _________ (10: travel) a lot and this week he's in New York. He ________ (11: stay) at an expensive hotel. He's at his hotel now. He ________(12: have) his breakfast in the dining−room. He_________ (13: drink) a cup of coffee and he_________ (14: read) a newspaper. Harold's always very busy. He__________ (15: play) the piano regularly. He _________ (16: practise) for four hours every day. He__________ (17: go) to bed late and he always __________ ( 18: get up) early. But he sometimes _________ (19: get) dressed too quickly, and this morning he _________ (20: wear) one blue sock and one red one!

2. Fill in the blanks with a correct form, the PAST SIMPLE or the PAST CONTINUOUS:

1. We __________ (play) volleyball with Mary, when you _________(call) me.
2. When the teacher ________ (come) in, they ____________ (study) English.
3. The baby ___________ (sleep) when the telephone ____________ (ring).
4. As I ____________ (walk) in the streets of Holland, I ________ (meet) an old friend of mine.
5. I _________ (lose) my car keys.
6. I was looking for my purse when I _________ (drop) my credit card.
7. My uncle ____________ (take) me to the airport yesterday.
8. She __________ (dance) when she hurt her ankle.
9. It ___________ (rain) heavily when I got up.
10. I _________ (see) the thief while he _________ (get) into my neighbor’s house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario