viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

1º Eso D. Homework

*Completa el texto usando la forma correcta del verbo TO BE/ HAVE GOT.
There _____ many pupils in my class. Some of them _____ my friends. I _____ two very good friends. Tom and Judy. Tom_____ 11 years old. He_____ red hair. Judy_____ long brown hair. She_____ very pretty. We all _____ bicycles. Tom_____ a computer too. But Judy and I don’t _____ one.
I love my family very much. My dad _____ very clever. He _____ many books. My mother_____ a doctor. My brother_____ a student in the University and my little brother_____ a baby. He_____ very fat and_____ big blue eyes.

*Completa las oraciones con la forma correcta del verbo TO BE/ HAVE GOT.
1. David and I __________ brown hair.
2. The dog__________ a long tail.
3. My mother__________ blue eyes.
4. The babies__________ cute. Dana__________ two sisters.
5. I __________ a boy.
6. John __________ thin and tall.
7. Dan and I __________ tall. Maya__________ a beautiful dress.
8. The children__________ thin.
9. The mice__________ long tails.
10. The men __________ new cars.
11. The woman__________ beautiful.
12. The elephants__________ fat legs.
13. The girls __________ short and orange hair. The man__________ green eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario