lunes, 8 de febrero de 2016

3º eso. Homework

3.- Escribe oraciones afirmativas o negativas usando presente perfecto:
-          I ______________ (speak) to the boss.
-          They ____________ ( not eat) anything.
-          She _____________ (forget) my address.
-          I ____________ (make ) a mistake.
-          You _____________ (not shut ) the door.
-          Alan __________ (work) very hard.
-          I ___________ (not hear) from Mary.
-          John ____________ (not learn) anything.
-          I _____________ (break) a cup in the kitchen.
-          We ___________ (not remember) Ann’s birthday.
-          The rain ______________ (stop).
-          I ____________ (not see) a newspaper today.

4.- Completa con el present perfect, diferenciando entre BEEN & GONE:
-          Where’s Ann? She’s __________ shopping.
-          Peter’s __________ shopping. The fridge is full.
-          Have you ever __________ to China?
-          They’re not here. They’ve all ___________ out.
-          I haven’t __________ to the cinema for weeks.
-          Joe’s ____________ to live in Greece.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario