viernes, 22 de mayo de 2015

4º eso. Homework

1. “If I don’t win this game, I will retire,” Kasparov said.
2. The police said: “Youssef planned the World Trade Centre bombing”.
3. She said: “As a woman, my life will change with the new millennium”.
4. “I watched a documentary about dolphins on TV yesterday,” said John.
5. “I’m living the adventure of my life,” Banderas said.
6. Al Gore said: “As a teenager, one of the books that I read was Silent Spring.”
7. “I was taught information technology in this course,” she said.
8. My aunt said: “Single men should drive slowly if they want to live longer”
9. He said: “We are here today to reach consensus”
10. Last week Julia said: “We will meet our new instructor tomorrow”
11. He asked: “Do you often play rugby?”
12. The doctor asked me: “Do you ever feel this pain in your stomach before meals?”
13. Michael asked her: “Where did you find these trainers?
14. Michael wondered: “Why do I do this every day?”
15. “What time did the film start?” she asked.
16. Her parents asked her: “Why do you want to become a bullfighter?”
17. They asked her mother: “Does he often come home late from school?”
18. The judge asked Karl: “How long have you known the accused? “

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario