martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

4º eso. Homework

*Rewrite these sentences:
1. She told me she would see me there the following day.
2. "You'll never know when you'll need it", he said.
3. Mrs. Lipton said she had seen an interesting film the previous evening.
4. Alice told John: "You are a liar and have deceived me".
5. Ernest exclaimed that a bee had stung him on his foot.
6. The police officer told me: "You must show me your passport now".
7. "You haven't given me quite enough money", the waiter told my sister.
8. You told me that you had moved to your new flat that week.
9. My girlfriend told me: "I have something to show you".
10. He told us that he would come with us as soon as he was ready.

*Complete with the indeterminate pronouns:
1)Don’t blame yourself for the mistake. __ is perfect.
2)There is __ in your hair.I think it is a bug.
3)I will search and find you __ you go.You can’t escape from me.
4)Our holiday was perfect. __ went as we wished.
5. __ is safe from the flu.We can't escape.
6)He didn’t say __ useful.All nonsense.
7)I would like to have __ to drink please.
8)The police found the murder weapon __ near the hut.In the woods.
9)Can __ hear me?Is there __ out there?
10)I will __ do for you.You are my best friend.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario