lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

1º eso. Homework

*Complete the sentences using PRESENT CONTINUOUS
1. I ____________ (learn) how to swim. 2. I ____________ (eat) my lunch. 3. I ____________ (watch) television. 4. She ____________ (read) a book. 5. Dad ____________ (bake) a cake. 6. My sister ____________ (listen) to music. 7. Peter ____________ (clean) his car. 8. The dog ____________ (bark) in the garden. 9. We ____________ (sing) our favourite song. 10. My brother and I ____________ (play) a computer game. 11. The teachers ____________ (show) us a film. 12. They ____________ (bring) a TV in the classroom. 13. She´s bored. Her friend ____________ (watch) TV again.14. Martin´s excited. Chelsea ____________ (win) the match. 15. I´m scared. A big dog ____________ (stand) in front of me
*Translate the sentences into SPANISH.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario