viernes, 23 de enero de 2015

1º eso. Homework

 Complete the dialogues.
1. I ___________ (watch) a reality show on TV. 2. My favourite team ___________ (win)! 3. Someone ___________ (swim) in the sea. 4. Two people ___________ (cook) dinner on the beach. 5. We ___________ (not watch) a soap opera. 6. I ___________ (not do) my homework. 7. Mum ___________ (read) a magazine. 8. My brother ___________ (not listen) to the radio. 9. Dad ___________ (not cook) dinner. 10. Tara ___________ (talk) by phone. 11. Joe ___________ (play) on the computer. 12. Who ___________(watch) TV? 13. Tina ___________ (do) grammar exercises. 14. I ___________ (eat) a pizza. 15. We ___________ (sit) in the classroom. 16. I ___________ (not write) an email. 17. Amy ___________ (not go) to school today. 18. We ___________ (not have) fun today. 19. My team ___________ (not win) the match. 20. My parents ___________ (drive) to work now. 21. ___________ they ___________ (read) magazines? Yes, they are.22. ___________ you ___________ (learn) English? Yes I am. 23. ___________ Helen ___________ (write) a letter? No, she isn´t. 24. ___________ Sarah ___________ (play) the guitar? Yes, she is. 25. We ___________ (not play) basketball.

Present continuous. 1. Trina ___________ (walk) past the supermarket. 2. Where are you? We ___________ (wait) for you! 3. I´m on a bus and it ___________ (not move). 4. When ___________ you ___________ (come) to see me? 5. I ___________ (sit) on a bus. 6. Pete´s mother ___________ (not have) a burger. 7. John´s friends ___________ (play) football at the Sports Centre. 8. My best friend ___________ (sit) next to me. 9. I ___________ (not wear) something blue. 10. My teacher ___________ (not stand) behind me. 11. I ___________ (not write) with a pencil. 12. Irama ___________ (have) a shower. 13. Montse ___________ (leave) the room. 14. Marcelo ___________ (make) a phone call. 15. Rosa ___________ (open) the door. 16. Olga ___________ (brush) her teeth. 17. Eva ___________ (sing).18. Mati ___________ (listen) to the radio. 19. Jose ___________ (walk) to school. 20. Javi ___________ (write) a letter. 21. What ___________ the boys ___________ (do) now? 22. Angela ___________ (eat) spaghetti. 23. What ___________ your teacher ___________ (say)? 24. Juanma ___________ (play) with the dog. 25. Where ___________ Eva and Mar ___________ (sit)?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario