miércoles, 8 de octubre de 2014

4º eso. Homework

*Present simple or continuous?


31. What (you, do)? I (think) about what I’ve got to do tomorrow.
32. (you, think) he would come if we asked him?
33. How much (you, owe) me?
34. (I, not, go) with you tomorrow? Isn’t there enough room in the car?
35. It (look) as if it is going to rain.
36. (you, not, want) to come walking with me?
37. I hope you (understand) what I (talk) about today.
38. (you, go) to market on Wednesday?
39. (you, remember) when you were very small?
40. I (wish) he would stop phoning me at eleven o’clock at night. He (always, do) it!
41. Susan usually (go) to school by bus, but now she (go) to school by train.
42. Mary often (read) in bed, but today she is very tired and she (not/ read).
43.The boys usually (ride) their bikes to school. They (like/ ride) their bikes.They (be) very naughty boys.They always (go) to school late.Today their teacher (be) very angry, because they (be) late again.
44.Mary (like/ eat) sweets .Every morning she (have) coffee with a lot of sweets and chocolate. For lunch se and her friends often (eat) sweets or ice-cream. She (not/ like / eat) fruit or vegetables. She eat/ never) eggs or cheese.Today she (be) sick. She (sleep) in her room now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario