domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

4º eso. Homework

*Present simple vs. present continuous:


16. Julie (need) to have her hair cut.
17. Mr Stowcrat (own) five cars and a plane.
18. I (not, know) who these socks (belong to), but they (smell) like cheese.
19. John (hardly ever, write) to me these days, but he (usually, phone) me once a week.
20. They (want) to stay here for another week.
21. This tea (taste) like dishwater.
22. Look! He (come) now.
23. What (you, do)? I (try) to make some jam but everybody (keep) asking me what I (do), so I (not, make) much progress.
24. My car (always, break) down.
25. She (not, earn) very much but she (buy) her first car next week.
26. We (think) of going there next week.
27. I (see) the doctor on Thursday.
28. He (always, forget) to bring his books.
29. This book (belong) to Brian.
30. What (you, do)? I (be) a dentist.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario