viernes, 28 de marzo de 2014

2º bachillerato B. Actividades de condicionales

*Fill in the gaps using the verbs in brackets. Some verbs must be in the negative in order to make sense.
1. I __ that umbrella inside the house if I __ you. It's bad luck. (open/ be)
2. We __ out if there __ no food at home. (eat/ be)
3. The holidays __ great if the weather __ better. (be/ be)
4. I __ out with him even if you __ me. (go/ pay)
5. If you __ me about the concert, I __ (tell/ go).
6. If you __ so much beer, you __ so fat. (drink/ be). But it seems that it doesn't matter to you...
7. If I __ you were coming, I __ a cake. (know/ bake)
8. The world __ a better place if politicians __ less vain. (be/ be)
9. You __ it better if you __ more time over it. (do/ take)
10. If I __ more about computers, I __ help you out. (understand/ be able to)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario