martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

1º bach. Relative clauses

1 She's the woman. I spoke to her.
2 I'd like a balcony. I could sit on it when it's hot.
3 Do you have a knife? I could cut this string with it.
4 My son could talk to someone about his exams. Is there someone?
Is there someone ………………………………………………………………………………
5 We could open this bottle with something. Have you got something?
Have you got something ……………………………………………………………………
6 Angus needs a new diary. He can write all his appointments in it.
7 Holly would like a radio. She could listen to it while she's in the bath.
8 Our office needs a photocopier. We could do coloured copies on it.
9 I could dry these dishes with something. Have you got anything?
10 We could discuss our problem with someone. Is there someone?
Is there someone ………………………………………………………………………………

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario