jueves, 21 de noviembre de 2013

2º bachillerato. Reported speech

1. Jason wanted to know: "Who gave you the laptop yesterday?"
2. Jennifer asked Oscar where he played tennis that day.
3. My mum told us: "Don't play football in the garden!"
4. Emma told Sarah to write a text message to Sam at that moment.
5. Doris told me: "Dance this song with me!"
6. The shop assistant asked me if I was looking for something special.
7. Frank told me: "My boss must sign the letter this afternoon".
8. Louisa said that they hadn't cleaned the windows that morning because all the windows had been broken.
9. The police said: "When the man came into the room, his wife was taking the money from his wallet".
10. Alison told him that her father wasn't coming home that night, so they could have dinner together.
11. Eric told me: "Please get me a cup of tea".
12. Sheila suggested buying cheese sandwiches for dinner that night.
13. I asked my girlfriend: "Where do you want to have lunch tomorrow?".
14.He advised the students to revise the exam.
15. My father asked Rita: "Could you give me the glass on the table, please?".
16. Jack told Beth that he would lend her his grammar book if she thought it would help.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario