martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

2º bachillerato. Actividad para proximo día

REPORTED SPEECH SENTENCES

1. She asked me if he would like to go to the concert and I said that I was he would.
2. She told me to look where I was going as the road was full of holes.
3. They said that while there were bathing they saw someone examining their clothes.
4. I asked if she had looked everywhere and she said that she had.
5. He suggested giving her a bottle of wine.
6. He said that he new carpet had arrived two hours ago.
7. He asked me what the weather had been like during my holiday and I answered that it had been awful.
8. He suggested going down to the harbour and seeing if they could hire a boat.
9. He said that he thought my electric iron was unsafe.
10. I asked him if he had enjoyed house-hunting and he answered that he hadn't.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario