lunes, 30 de mayo de 2016

1º Bach. Homework

*Write all the possible passive sentences:
1. The fire destroyed the building.
2. That dog bit the boy.
3. Paul has written her a letter this week.
4. Many people speak french in Canada.
5. The police found the thief in that house.
6. The owner of the shop had left his dog outside.
7. The manager is going to offer Sue a job.
8. A local radio station is reporting the event.

*Write the questions in reported speech:
  1. "Where is my umbrella?" she asked.
  2. "How are you?" Martin asked us.
  3. He asked, "Do I have to do it?"
  4. "Where have you been?" the mother asked her daughter.
  5. "Which dress do you like best?" she asked her boyfriend.
  6. "What are they doing?" she asked.
  7. "Are you going to the cinema?" he asked me.
  8. The teacher asked, "Who speaks English?"
  9. "How do you know that?" she asked me.
  10. "Has Caron talked to Kevin?" my friend asked me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario