martes, 24 de marzo de 2015

4º eso. Homework

Put in ‘will’ or ‘be going to’:
1. A: We don’t have any bread.
B: I know. I __________________ get some from the shop.
2. A: We don’t have any bread.
B: Really? I __________________ get some from the shop then.
3.A: Why do you need to borrow my suitcase?
B: I __________________ visit my mother in Scotland next month.
4.A: I’m really cold.
B: I __________________ turn the heating on.
5.A: Are you going to John’s party tonight?
B: Yes. Are you going too? I __________________ give you a lift.
6.A: What are your plans after you leave university?
B: I __________________ work in a hospital in Africa. I leave on the 28th.
7.(The phone rings)
A: I __________________ get it!
8.A: Are you ready to order?
B: I can’t decide ... Okay, I __________________ have the steak, please.
9.A: Are you busy tonight? Would you like to have coffee?
B: Sorry. I __________________ go to the library. I’ve been planning to study all day.
10.A: Why are you carrying a hammer?
B: I __________________ put up some pictures.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario