viernes, 6 de febrero de 2015

4º eso. Taller de inglés. Homework.

-Write the sentences of the dialogue in the right order. The sentences with * can't be moved.

*Mark: Ok. It is my first day on the job. I am a new reporter for the Mosquito City Herald. Hello, Brad.
Brad: A journalist!
Mark: Is he?
Brad: It is really god to see you. Are you having a good time?
Mark: Yep.
Brad: Oh that is right. You will never hear anything bad about Peter Bestluck. Never. He is a wonderful person.
Mark: A wonderful fellow. Good. Ok, well I better get to work. I have got to be there in half an hour. I (had) better hurry up.
Brad: Oh. That is fantastic. I didn’t realize.
Mark: I am a journalist
Brad: You got a new job. That is terrific. Terrific.
Mark: I got a new job. 
Brad: OK. Great. Have a good time. Have a great interview. 
Mark: Some people say he is a nice person and some people say he is a great bloke and some people say he is ok. I haven’t heard anything bad.
Brad: Oh. You have blown me away.
Mark: Today is my first day.
Brad: First day. What are you going to do then?
*Mark: I am going to interview Peter Bestluck, the richest man in Mosquito City.
Brad: Oh Peter Bestluck. He is a really nice guy.
Mark: Good. Good. How are you?   
Brad: See ya later.
Mark: I have heard different things about him.
Brad: What have you heard?
Mark: I was an English teacher before but now I am a journalist at the Mosquito City Herald.   
Brad: Wonderful.   
Mark: I am having a good time.
Brad: Hi, Mark. How are you doin’ there? 
Mark: See ya later, mate.
 Brad: Oh, he is wonderful person.  
*Mark: See ya

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario