miércoles, 4 de diciembre de 2013

2º bachillerato. Reported speech.



1. The police officer admited that his neighbour had never called him.
2. The doctor asked me: “How many cigarettes do you smoke a day?”
3. Rick suggested that I talk to the manager the day after.
4. Natalie said: “George, don’t eat more chocolate today, please!”
5. The lawyer enquired if she had been dead when her husband had entered the room.
6. She asked me: “Can you pass me the salt, please?”
7. Javier told Alice he had applied for a lot of jobs before he was hired at Sony.
8. Rose shouted Alan: “I saw you with a girl last night!”
9. Peter asked Elisa if she would like to stay for lunch that afternoon.
10. My father asked me: “What time did you arrive home last night?”
11. Rachel said she had gone there the previous week with her secretary.
12. I asked: “Why don’t we call her and invite her for dinner tonight?”
13. Greg confessed me he thought he had fallen in love again.
14. My husband told me: “I love you and I will always love you”.
15. Tim warned her: “I won’t let him come near you”.
16. She advised me not to buy those shoes before Christmas.
17. My mum told me: “Don’t shout at me or I will call your father!”
18. My neighbour asked her if she was Indian and had worked in Mumbay before.
19. The teacher asked me: “Can you close the door, please?”
20. My brother suggested collecting money to buy Ruben’s present.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario